We are pleased to announce that we will be re-opening our showroom effective Saturday, May 23rd, 2020. While we are excited that you will be able to visit our showroom again, we want to offer some guidelines regarding our re-opening. These measures are being put in place in order to continue to do our part in preventing the spread of illness.
In order to assist you in the most efficient and safe manner, we will be offering showroom visits by appointment only. This will give you the ability to schedule a time with the designer of your choosing, knowing that we will be giving you and your project the attention it deserves. This will also be helpful by limiting your time in the showroom. After all, no one knows our resources better than our design team! When scheduling your appointment, our team will be asking a series of questions to better understand the scope of your design project
What to Expect When Visiting Our Showroom:
- Our doors will be locked for everyone’s safety. Upon arrival, please call the number posted on the door or knock and your designer will provide entry.
- We will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the showroom.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask and we ask that you do the same.
- We will be keeping our customers in a specific area of the showroom as each designer will have their own dedicated workspace.
- Our design team will pull fabric, trim and shade samples for your review and put them away – let us do the work!
- We will be happy to order memo samples and have them shipped directly to your home.
In Home Consultations:
We understand that not everyone will be comfortable leaving their home just yet and we understand. However, that doesn’t mean that your next design project should have to wait. We will be resuming our in home consultations for your convenience. You’ll be able to meet with a member of our design team from the comfort of your home – socially distanced, of course.
What to Expect When We Visit You for an In Home Consultation:
- We will arrive wearing a mask and we kindly ask that you consider doing the same for everyone’s protection.
- Your designer will arrive at your home with the necessary samples as per your conversation.
- We will be limiting the time in your home to a maximum of 45 minutes. In our experience, this is ample time to get an idea of your space and briefly discuss options.
- Our design team will take appropriate notes and follow up after your appointment via email or phone.
What to Expect During Your Installation:
- Our installer will arrive wearing a mask, gloves and shoe covers. We kindly ask that you consider wearing a mask as well.
- We ask that you give our installer the space they need to work by socially distancing yourself from them.
- As always, our installer will take any boxes and or packaging pertaining to your installation when he leaves the home.
- Our installer will wipe down any surfaces he may have touched during his time in your home.
How Do I Schedule an Appointment?
We’re so glad you asked! We want to make the process for scheduling an appointment easy for you. We are offering three options for scheduling:
- Online: Please click this link and you’ll be directed to our website page dedicated to reaching us. Simply enter your information along with any pertinent details including your preference of designer in the “How can we help you?” section of the form.
- Telephone: Call our store at 410-561-2331 during normal business hours and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
- Email: Feel free to email a designer if you’ve worked with them before. Haven’t worked with us yet? That’s okay! Click this link and you will be directed to our team page where you can learn more about our design staff and email them directly.
We cannot properly express our gratitude for your business over the years. These have been some very uncertain times but throughout it all, one thing has remained the same – our commitment to our customers. We look forward to seeing you soon!